-Congratulations to our lab and our three teams that took first (SmartFlex Drug Delivery Bandage), second (Biometric Medication Dispenser), and third place (Pen Bone Printer) at the inaugural Engineering Pitch Competition! While our speakers did a great job presenting our lab's ideas, it was a team effort all around: Picture Gallery and News Brief.
-Our paper (Azadeh's first with the group) "3D-Printed Sugar-Based Stents Facilitating Vascular Anastomosis" was just published in Advanced Healthcare Materials.
-Azadeh delivered a platform presentation while Hossein, Azadeh, Ian, Tyrell, and Carina had poster presentations at BMES 2018.
- Our study on developing bio-inks with patient specific growth factor releasing cells has been highlighted by UNL.
- Our paper entitled "Patient-Specific Bioinks for 3D Bioprinting of Tissue Engineering Scaffolds" has been accepted for publication at Advanced Healthcare Materials.
- Welcome to Jacob, Jocelyn, Alec, and Chris for Joining LIMB.
-Our work on nanoengineered membranes for guided tissue regeneration has been highlighted by UNL and Daily Nebraskan.
- Our work on smart bandages got highlighted; see for example: Yahoo News; UNL news; Forbes. Congratulations to Pooria Mostafalu and other team members.
- Our paper entitled "Nanostructured Fibrous Membranes with Rose Spike-Like Architecture" got accepted in Nano Letters.
- Our paper entitled "A Textile Dressing for Temporal and Dosage Controlled Drug Delivery " got accepted in Advanced Functional Materials.
-Our paper entitled "A Multifunctional Polymeric Periodontal Membrane with Osteogenic and Antibacterial Characteristics" got accepted in Advanced Functional Materials.
- Congratulations to Dr. Afsaneh Rad for winning the best research poster award at Harvard School of Dental Medicine.
- Our paper entitled "Biodegradable elastic nanofibrous platforms with integrated flexible heaters for on-demand drug delivery " got accepted in Scientific Reports.
- Congratulations to Dr. Nona Khadivi for successfully defending her MSc dissertation.